" My Style Lounge: two days in a row

Sunday, June 1, 2008

two days in a row

Do you think I like this sweater? Well, I was going to wear my purple version but it's stretched (somehow got longer) since I washed it so I decided to wear yesterday's cardigan AGAIN. Even on a warm day, it's so light and airy. I'm going to wash the purple one (again) and put it in the dryer this time so it can shrink to its original size.

I am showing off the assets here. I expected Hubby to say something but he didn't. Weird.

This morning, Hubby apologized for yesterday and suggested going out to brunch. It took him a whole night... MEN! We went out to Taverna and had a DELICIOUS brunch. I wanted to take pictures of the place and food but like every other excursion, I forgot. The food looked so good that I just dived in. I had eggs la forna and he had eggs benedict with crabmeat and we shared a waffle covered with fruit and whipped cream. Plus, we had bottomless mimosas and bellinis. YUM! YUM! YUM! Next time we go, I promise I will take pictures. They will make you jealous. Seriously... the best brunch EVER!

Splendid dress
Madewell cardigan
MICHAEL Michael Kors sandals
birdnbeez necklace
Anthropologie bangles

No comments: