" My Style Lounge: being a bandit

Thursday, July 10, 2008

being a bandit

I love these jeans so much. I wish all my skinny jeans had the same fit and I wish I could find more Habitual jeans.

I was a bit naughty today, too. When I was reading one of my DailyCandy emails, I was informed of LFT's current sale. So... after going to a work obligation downtown, I decided to stop by. Everything on sale was 75% off retail prices. Was I going to deny myself of such bargains? NO. I got a pair of jeans, a pair of shorts, 1 top, and 3 dresses. I declined a James Perse and I'm wondering if I should go back and get it (plus, I saw a really cool bag, too.) YIKES!

Oh... and shoebuy.com had an additional 20% off sale for July 4th weekend. I had been waiting for such a discount because I've been wanting a pair of Minnetonkas. The three pairs I ordered all came in today... fun fun.

American Apparel tee, Habitual jeans, Urban Outfitters scarf, Leopoldo Giordana flats, and usual cluster of bracelets, bangles, and cuff

1 comment:

issa said...

fantastic scarf! love the look!