" My Style Lounge: black on black

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

black on black

Though I already have these sandals in brown leather, I couldn't resist getting another pair for $30 and I actually like this pair better. I like how the tan canvas blends into my skin. The vest is new, too. Oh... and I'm carrying a new bag. It's a day of new things.

Gap top, J. Lindeberg vest, Rich and Skinny jeans, Pierre Hardy for Gap sandals, Philip Crangi for Gap bracelet, SYdney Evan bracelet, Vita bangles, Malababa purse

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey there kevin bacon.

wroxton said...

Thanks Phi.

Anonymous said...

I had that Malababa bag from Shopbop but I had to return it. I mistakenly didn't treat the bag with any leather protectors and used it once only to come home and find discolorations on the bag. There were faded spots where the leather got lighter and it's strange because it didn't rain that day! I had to return the bag because the spots really bothered me... anyway, be careful with it!

wroxton said...

Thanks for the advice. It's my third Malababa bag and I'm addicted to the brand. I did have issues with my first bag because it was yellow and my jeans rubbed blue on it. I got it out but the color changed after using leather cleaner/ conditioner. I still love it. I've carried the current one a few times and I haven't had issues yet! Now, I want the smaller version, too.

Anonymous said...

What leather protectors do you recommend? Thanks!

wroxton said...

I bought Leather CPR at Restoration Hardware for my sofa and I tried it on a couple of my bags and it has worked really well. It's gotten any stains or dirt that were on my light color leather bags. I hear that Apple Leather Care is really good, too, but I haven't tried it yet.