" My Style Lounge: i didn't do it on purpose

Saturday, July 26, 2008

i didn't do it on purpose

I never realized that my dress matched my dining room wall until today. It continues to get harder and harder to dress as the weather gets hotter and hotter. I don't know how any of you wear full tights, boots, or scarves wrapped close around the neck. I don't mind footless tights or scarves that hang loosely around the shoulders. Otherwise, just looking at some of you is making me hot. Am I wrong? I'm still wearing cardigans but they are light and thin and its purpose is not to make a fashion statement. Sorry... the weather is just getting to me.

On another note, my F21 cuff may have to RIP soon. I pretty much got the $4.80 worth out of it.

Splendid dress, Gap cardigan, Urban Outfitters belt, Old Navy sandals, nameplate necklace, and F21 cuff

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like this look on you. it flatters your figure perfectly.

CoutureCarrie said...

Love that dress! Isn't Splendid so comfy too?

wroxton said...

You guys are sweet... thanks. I do love Splendid!

MONI said...

that dress look comfy!.....