" My Style Lounge: i wish you were mine

Friday, July 11, 2008

i wish you were mine

When I was at LFT yesterday, I saw one of the sales associates wearing these shoes. I asked her who they were by and she said- Marni. I felt like an idiot for not knowing since I have seen them before. I just didn't think much of them until I saw them on a live, human person. Plus, I didn't expect her to be wearing such expensive shoes. You never know, right?

Anyways, you are so FREAKIN' gorgeous and cute and I want you so badly. She got you on sale at Neimans for something like $350. What? On sale for $350. That's still steep for me. It's not like you are boots with a whole lot more leather. I can buy you at a better deal direct from Marni but you are gone in my size. I also see all of your brothers and sisters and I'm so tempted by all of you.

I wish you were mine (and maybe one day you will be).

Marni ballet flats
on sale for $255, regularly $520
also available in many other colors

No comments: