" My Style Lounge: it's a sad day

Saturday, July 19, 2008

it's a sad day

I'm wearing the pants I got yesterday at Barneys... love them. Can't seem to get enough of wearing all black. Second time this week to wear my Rogan sweater vest. It's probably the best Rogan purchase I made. On a sad note, the weight of the metal chain on my new Kale bag is ripping the leather that attaches it to my bag. I hope Kale can/ will fix it. I hope there aren't more shipping charges for me. This sucks!

Tulle top, Rogan for Target sweater vest, Kerrigan pull on pants, CO-OP Barneys flats, Iosselliani necklace, and usual assortment of silver bangles, cuffs, and bracelets

2 comments:

SOMETHING PICASSO said...

You've probably gotten the comment a millino times, but you have GREAT hair. I like the outfit. Do you have a close-up of the Iosselliani necklace, their pieces never cease to amaze

wroxton said...

Thank you for the kind words. As for Iosselliani, I LOVE THEIR STUFF. I wish I had more. Here is the post link with the close-up of my necklace: http://mystylelounge.blogspot.com/2008/03/happy-birthday-to-me.html.