" My Style Lounge: it's shocking!

Friday, July 11, 2008

it's shocking!

Today's dress is from yesterday's LFT purchase. It was originally $189 but I got it for $47.25. I am so happy I got it too because I almost passed it up. I paid no mind to it the first time I did a walk through of the store. When I saw it the second time, I saw some potential. When I put it on, I loved it and when I wore it today, I loved it even more. It has 1/2 in metal snap buttons all along both sides of the dress allowing me to wear it how I want to. When I first put it on, the snaps were so cool against my skin (I'm not complaining) but I stopped noticing them as the day wore on. I also love the print and it's so cozy. Too short as a dress, I thought it best be paired with leggings. Aside from my hair which I styled extremely high (it looks like I was electricuted or something), I felt awfully cute today.

Kerrigan dress, J.Crew cardigan, Gap leggings, Jeffrey Campbell oxfords, Iosselliani necklace, and other usual assortment of bracelets, cuffs, and bangles

2 comments:

Amee said...

OMGOSH I love this! I am beginning to love all-black looks. This is so fierce...

wroxton said...

I've been in the mood for solemn colors lately.