" My Style Lounge: kova&T

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

kova&T

Just like everybody else, I'm ready for fall. I always love layering. I love turtlenecks, sweaters, boots, and scarves. I don't think I've been more ready as I am this year. I want to get ready for fall with Kova&T.

Kova&T is ready, too. They've already made a name for themselves with their oxy leggings. They are seen on all the celebrities and they are pretty easy to find. Now, their fall collection is starting to show up,too. I love what they have come up with. There are great pieces for layering and bundling up. I just want it all.


Lani cardigan,cowl tee, London tank, pedal pusher
two button tank, tiny suede cardigan, Katya98 skinny w/ zipper
Snoon wrap, Milo skirt, cowl tee

cowl tee, Kit dress
Riva dress, Josephine bustier
Amsterdam tee, mid-rise Christina98


Lucy dress, lace leggings
tiny suede cardigan, Charisse dress, oxy leggings
Polli dress

Andy tank, Sandy98 skinny
grandpa cardigan, Eb leggings
Lani cardigan, Sophia leotard, Christina98 bootcut

2 comments:

we wear things said...

ooh...i'm a fan! love the color palette, the textures, the shapes...i think its all fab.

- roz

allison said...

I love allll of it. And I have their oxy leggings!