" My Style Lounge: old navy for july

Monday, July 7, 2008

old navy for july

Old Navy has some cute things for their July collection. Right now, only a few of the things are available and I can't wait for the rest. The pieces are perfect for hot summer days and they don't make you sacrifice style. I'll be stocking up as soon as they go on sale!

tie-back halter dress $24.50
hooded jacket $29.50
perfect tank $8.50
cuffed capris $26.50
striped tank $10.50
cropped jacket $34.50
sateen Bermuda shorts $24.50

striped racerback dress $24.50
apron dress $29.50
cocktail dress $29.50
pleated clutch $12.50
cross-stitched flutter sleeve dress $29.50

2 comments:

girl6_nyc said...

Really cute stuff! I wonder why the Gap's stuff isn't as cute since they're sister companies.

wroxton said...

I actually like the Gap but like any store, I have to sift through the ugly. Right now, there are quite a few things that I like. I think Patrick Robinson is turning the brand around.

The whole Gap Inc stores vary with stuff. I think Old Navy is about the cheap and trendy. Gap is about basics. Banana Republic is just another Ann Taylor which I don't dig. I don't like conservative.