" My Style Lounge: puerto vallarta

Saturday, July 5, 2008

puerto vallarta

I just got back from Puerto Vallarta and I have mixed feelings about the trip. It was a family trip that included my famiy, two aunts and their family, and my grandmother. So many things went haywire but I'm not going to elaborate.

Pros:
1. went out of the country for the first time (yeah... I know)
2. saw some of my family and got to know some of my cousins better
3. got a better understanding of Mexican culture and way of life
4. went ziplining
5. went jet skiing
6. saw Downtown Puerto Vallarta
7. walked on the beach

Cons:
1. didn't get to do a lot of what I wanted to do (scuba diving, etc.)
2. not experiencing a lot of Mexican food (resort buffets don't cut it)
3. pissing off my mom and stepdad
4. not bringing enough to wear (beach trips require at least two outfits a day)

Ultimately, I'm glad I went for the experience (except for the wrath of mom). I decided I love Mexico and therefore, need to 1) brush up on my Spanish, and 2) go visit Mexico more frequently.






No comments: