" My Style Lounge: what is a heimstone?

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

what is a heimstone?

Heimstone is not just pretty clothes. It's pretty dresses, pretty jackets, and pretty accessories. This French label is military inspired and fulfills my need for girly, classic, and edgy. I'm itching for one of their jackets because of their perfect mix of silk, leather, suede, and studs. Here's a selection from their spring/ summer collection and I can't wait to see what's in store for us for fall/ winter.





















2 comments:

Diabolina said...

loving every single piece!! thanks for the edumacation.

cute site ;)
D

lo said...

I am french and i love this brand but it's very expensive...
If you like this brand, there is a private website: "chic dressing" which organize sales on the summer collection...