" My Style Lounge: all about the shoes

Saturday, August 16, 2008

all about the shoes

An outfit post is LONG overdue. There are many reasons why I haven't taken pictures but I won't bore you with details. Just look at my new shoes instead. I think they are darling.

Today's agenda- clean, have lunch with Hubby, do some shopping at the Gap, and stop by DSW. I ended up not getting those t-strap heels by Modern Vintage. They looked awful with my outfit which aren't the shoes fault. I still like them but I've just decided to wait. If they are still there in a few weeks, then they are meant to be. If not, it will be okay because it's not the end of the world.

Madewell cardigan, American Apparel dress. Kerrigan pants, Farylrobin heels, usual assortment of bracelets and bangles, Iosselliani necklace

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the shoes! they look better on you than in the picture by themselves.

wroxton said...

totally agree... i wasn't interested in them until i saw them in person... thanks for the sweet comment

Pinky said...

They’re are adorable