" My Style Lounge: free people

Thursday, August 7, 2008

free people

It's been a long time since I have found anything from Free People very interesting. And then... I got a catalog in the mail. I guess it comes when you order things from Urban Outfitters. I have to say I am quite happy it arrived. There hasn't been much exciting findings lately or if there has, it's already been blogged about (hence, part of the reason I have ignoring my own blog). Back to my point... beyond all the hippy loving clothing, there are some things I really want. The one thing I find baffling is... why is their stuff so expensive?


textured dolman cardigan $108

travel companion cardigan $108

hooded fleece vest $128

proper colonel coat $138

Parisian hooded duster $168

Scottish fringe jacket $168

boucle officer jacket $198

rain cotton jodhpur $98

Jeffrey Campbel 'Krystal' wedge $98

wrapped fringe boot $168

Frye Paige suede slouch boot $228

fishnet anklets $16

stripe nomad over the knee socks $24

textured over the knee socks $24

star light tights $28

twist and twirl mobius $48

studded crocodile belt $268

No comments: