" My Style Lounge

Thursday, August 28, 2008

I don't know about your but I'm ecstatic that tomorrow is Friday. ECSTATIC!!!

As a reader noticed, I got my haircut about 2 weeks ago. I had to get rid of that tentacle-like thing I had on right side of my head. I want to grow it out some but in the meantime, I also still need to go back regulary just to give shape to my hair. It's been hard finding a happy medium with the length of my hair. It's too long to make it stick up the way I like. It's too short for it to style the way I want it now. I also have to find that happy place where I can wear it to work and still like it. With the help of a curling iron, pomade, and lots of hairspray, I like what it has been doing the past few days because flat wasn't where it was at.

C&C California tank, Gap cardigan, Elizabeth and James pants, Pierre Hardy for Gap sandals, Iosselliani necklace, Banana Republic bangles, Tiffany bracelets

No comments: