" My Style Lounge: madewell online shopping is almost here

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

madewell online shopping is almost here

Madewell is one of my favorite stores for basics. The colors are rich, the cuts are flattering, most of their clothing is made from natural fibers, and there is a lot to choose from. You are suppose to be able to shop with them online soon but they are not quite there yet. I checked out the site this evening in hopes it was but I found something even better. Madewell was featured in People Stylewatch and so this awesome retailer is offering 20% off on online or phone purchases. Just use code STYLEWATCH. You can bet I will be buying some stuff as soon their shopping site comes up! My Madewell shopping list just keeps on growing!

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Nice post..! Smart online shoppers know there are a variety of ways to save money when shopping online.