" My Style Lounge: madewell shopping list

Monday, August 11, 2008

madewell shopping list


Madewell has become one of my favorite stores to buy basics. They have awesome (yes, awesome) cardigans and scarves. They are also introducing a new jeans line for fall that I want to check out. Fall wouldn't be fall without boots and they have a couple options that would fit perfectly into my shoe collection. I've created a shopping list of what I NEED (okay, want).

If you don't have a Madewell near you, don't fret. You'll get to shop on Madewell online very soon (within a month)... so exciting!

cardigan vest $58

printed patchwork square $58

Minetta dress $68

sleeveless tunic $88

Downtown ankle boots $228
(very similar to my tan Fryes)

moccasin boots $268
(oooh... slouchy- nice!)

No comments: