" My Style Lounge: a peek of berry

Sunday, August 17, 2008

a peek of berry

Today, I'm wearing the other new pair of shoes I got. Just like yesterday's pair, they aren't much to look at without putting them on. They are my favorite out of the two.

I went to LFT today to bring back two tops. All I wanted was to exchange them but they would only take back one. I was really sad. I left the top there and plan to call later in the week when the general manager/ co-owner is there. I will beg him to take pity on me and rid me of the shirt. It's all ruffly and very pretty but just not me. That's what 75% off sometimes do to you... gets you to buy things you wouldn't normally consider. I didn't leave empty handed though. For some odd reason, I keep finding stuff in their sales racks. I got two James Perse dresses, a James Perse top, and a Kerrigan sleeveless top. Gee...

American Apparel tee, Gap shirt, Goldsign jeans, Farylrobin heels, Malababa bag, F21 cuff

No comments: