" My Style Lounge: today is the start of a new year

Monday, August 25, 2008

today is the start of a new year

Today, I had high hopes to wear my Built by Wendy dress I got from a warehouse sale but I didn't realize I didn't have the right shoes for it. I really need to get some wearable black heels. After a couple different outfits, I just decided to wear pants.

I love the shoes; I hate the pain I must endure wearing them. I won't allow myself to wear them for eight hours straight again. I happen to keep a pair of flip flops at work and had to switch to them TWICE. The shoes gave me black feet and I can't say that looks too hot.

Vince tee, Gap top, Kerrigan pants, Jeffrey Campbell heels, Urban Outfitters necklace, F21 cuff

1 comment:

Fruchtzwerg said...

oh no, too bad to hear that your shoe are hurting. They are fierce. I hope it's getting by time and wearing them often.