" My Style Lounge: an assortment of tights

Sunday, September 14, 2008

an assortment of tights

One of my favorite fall/ winter essentials are tights. I have always loved them and I always will. Over the years, I have built up a massive collection and I continue to buy more. It's pretty ridiculous actually. I have so many that I can't keep up with them all and I can't find them when I need... it's pretty much a mess in two underbed storage boxes.

This fall's selection doesn't disappoint at all. For one, I really want to get a pair by Falke and I'm ecstatic that Shopbop now carries the line. A girl always needs a quality pair.

For two, I buy most (if not all) of my tights from Nordstrom. They always have an excellent selection and on occasion, you'll find some good deals. I also love their house brand.

So... stock up on your tights. I'd like to add some of these to my selection.

Nordstrom over the heel tights $12
(I bought a ton of them during their Anniversary Sale. I never knew the wonders of footless tights until now. They look hot over the heel.)

Hue opaque tights $12.50
(Hue always makes a good selection of colors. You can't go wrong with their opaque tights.)

Spanx arrow pattern tights $28
(Spanx makes some of my favorite tights. Their patterned ones this season are fun!)

Falke fishnet stockings $34
(I get a bit scared to wear fishnet stockings but I am going to try wearing them over tights. A nude pair alone also look fabulous without screaming slutty.)

Spanx reversible tight-end tights $34
(I love these because they are thick, matte, and reversible.)

Donna Karan crocodile pattern tights $40
(This pair in brown is HOT!)

Falke family tights $45

Falke soft merino slim rib tights $65

Nordstrom slick leggings $68
(So... Nordstrom has jumped on the latex/ lame bandwagon. I have to check them out because they are cheaper than Kova & T.)

Kova & T lace leggings $110
(These are classified as leggings but they seem more like tights to me and they are so lovely. I must have.)

No comments: