" My Style Lounge: a different take on gladiators

Friday, September 26, 2008

a different take on gladiators

Today, I'm sporting a pair of new shoes I bought a couple days. I mentioned them Saturday when I saw them at DSW. They sell for $210 in black patent at Shopbop but I wanted them in grey mouse suede. DSW had them for $160 and after a short conversation about noticing a mark here and a mark there, they took off another 30% off... so, I got them for $112 and double points. Not so bad, I might say. I hope after a few wears, they will become more tolerable to wear because... DAMN, they're cute. Let's see if I last in them tomorrow because I'm wearing them again.

You know... I don't have much red in my closet. I'm not sure why. I don't love red but I do like it. And sometimes, I think it looks so hot to wear a flash of red. Today, I'm glad I had it because I wanted to wear red. Now that I think about it, I've got a patriotic tone goin' on. That wasn't intentional.

Gap top, American Apparel v-neck, Goldsign jeans, Farylrobin flats, and my standard arm candy

1 comment:

we wear things said...

oooh wow i really like those flats! they look like they'd be comfy too!

oh btw i saw at the mall today that aldo has a copy of those jeffrey campbell shoes