" My Style Lounge: fall into the gap

Sunday, September 7, 2008

fall into the gap


I don't think I have been this excited about a Gap collection as I am about what they have for us for fall. I know there are a lot of Gap haters but I'm not one of them. I love the color palette, the insertion of plaid, and the classic shapes they have this season. My shopping list is longer than ever. If I keep looking, I bet I would find more, too. Now, it's just about waiting for the sales to begin...



SWEATERS

cowlneck pullover $34

double-pocket cardigan $54

button-front sweater vest $58

striped roll-sleeve cardigan $58

long belted cardigan $68

the boyfriend cardigan $68


BOTTOMS

cool roll-up cargo pants $59.50

stirrup jeans $69.50

skinny ankle-zip jeans $78

black skinny jeans $88


DRESSES

brown plaid popover dress $58


JACKETS

double-breasted jacket $46.99

long tailored jacket $88

boyfriend peacoat $119.99

ACCESSORIES

plaid fringe scarf $29.50

2 comments:

MONI said...

I love Gap......I can't wait for fall..

Ellen said...

Wonderful!! I prefer to shop at Gap for stylish dresses!!