" My Style Lounge: the first day of fall

Monday, September 22, 2008

the first day of fall

Fall is officially here. I just wish it looked like fall here because we only really have two seasons here. The other two show themselves for maybe a week or two.

I'm a little disgruntled with life right now. Do you ever wish you can just start all over and do EVERYTHING differently? Some people say they wouldn't change a thing but bullshi**. I would do a lot of things differently. Maybe, I can make fall a time of renewal.

Gap top, Marc by Marc Jacobs skirt, Roberto del Carlo sandals, J.Crew necklace, F21 cuff

2 comments:

Bitna said...

i had similar debbie downer thoughts all day today. at least you look cute and perky in heels! i was slobbed out in AA basics and jeans.

wroxton said...

Bitna... life can be a bitch sometimes, you know. But thank you for the kind words! As you say I look cute; I did feel cute.