" My Style Lounge: grey grey and grey

Friday, September 12, 2008

grey grey and grey

Grey tee, grey sweater vest, and grey shoes- it's a bit much, right? Well, I really wanted to wear the shoes and the vest. When it came to picking a top, I felt limited.

Anyways... the shoes are new. I first saw them at Nordstrom Houston but in a size too small. Two calls later, I found them and they arrived about a week later. I was shocked how comfortable they were for a whole work day and for wearing them for the first time. There is just one annoying thing- the ties in the back constantly came undone and I was tying the back of the shoes all day long. At the end, I still like them. Next time, I'll wear them with other colors.


American Apparel tee, MK2K sweater vest, Goldsign jeans, Jeffrey Campbell booties, and the same jewelry I've been wearing all week

No comments: