" My Style Lounge: i wish it was 60 degrees all day long

Monday, September 15, 2008

i wish it was 60 degrees all day long

Yesterday, I had plans to take pictures of all the shoes I bought since summer but haven't worn. Well... it didn't happen. Instead, I wasted most of Sunday away. The idea just laid in the back of my thoughts until the sun started to set.

Anyways, I chose to wear one of those new shoes- a pair of Steve Madden boots. I am almost to the point of despise for Steve Madden. It doesn't even make sense that I even found them. I was walking in the mall one summer day and passed by the store. Maybe, I was drawn by huge sale signs but who knows... I walked in and I found these shoes. At the time, they were probably $80something on sale. That's too much for a pair of Steve Madden shoes. A few weeks later, I would be in that mall again and decided to see if the boots were still there. They were but marked down to $40 with an additional 20% off. Obviously... I walked out of the store with them. I have been waiting for the day to be able to wear them.

Today, I woke up to 60 degree temperature. That's not really cold but when the day before was in the 90s, it's a huge difference. I was happy to pull out a jacket and a pair of boots.

American Apparel top, Loomstate jacket, Rich & Skinny jeans, Steve Madden boots, Iosselliani necklace

No comments: