" My Style Lounge: i wish you were mine

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

i wish you were mine

I LOVE the October issue of Lucky Magazine. It's chopped full of things I want. I was ready to copy many of the ideas because I found them so inspiring. But difficulty finding the clothes, shoes, jewelry, bags, whatever just left me frustrated and sad.

One of the articles was about spiked jewelry. OH MY GOD... I want it all. Spiked necklaces and bracelets have such a classic edge to them. They are tough, a bit rocker, but organic at the same time. If I can find it, I'm thinking I will buy the Isaac Manevitz for Ben-Amun 'double row spike' necklace. Not only is it freakin' hot, it's only $160. I can afford that.

At the same time, I want the Elizabeth and James version. Actually, I think the whole E&A jewelry collection is phenomenal. Not only do I want the dagger necklace, I would also take the chain necklaces, silver knuckle ring, double cut out bracelet, silver bangles, and all of the cuffs. GEE!!!

Okay, sorry for being distracted. Elizabeth and James dagger necklace, I wish you were mine. You and I would be happy together. I would wear you with love and make sure nothing happened to you. You would make a potato sack look AMAZING! Let's get it on...

Robert Lee Morris for Elizabeth and James dagger necklace $525

No comments: