" My Style Lounge: mike & chris for fall 08

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

mike & chris for fall 08

Some how, Mike & Chris continues to top each previous season. I just don't know how it's possible. Again, I have to have every piece I can get my hands on (but, of course, at a deal). The latest Mike & Chris collection has gotten me so excited for fall. Layers, rich colors, wool, leather, jackets, etc... give it to me!

'Jonathan' long sleeve supima turtleneck with mini antique brass snap detail $161

'Anson' long sleeve fleece zip-up hoodie with asymmetrical closure $194

'Osmond' long sleeve fleece hoodie with front snap closure $200

'Kalan' long sleeve silk charmeuse shirt with front placket $242

'Raleigh' trench coat $350

'Leroy' long sleeve double breasted wool plush coat $450

'Leighton' Italian lambskin leather boyfriend blazer $682

No comments: