" My Style Lounge: some things I wore

Saturday, September 6, 2008

some things I wore

Some days, I spent too long to get ready and had no time for pictures. On other days, I got pictures taken but didn't post. Here's just a few things I wore this week.

Rainy and cloudy days have brought out boots. These are my favorite pair!

Vince tank, Gap cardigan, Kerrigan pants, Miss Sixty boots, Urban Outfitters necklace




















Fridays are jean days and I don't pass days I can wear jeans to work. Summer temperatures came back. Ugh.

Mango sleeveless top, Splendid cardigan, BDG jeans, F21, cuff, Kenneth Cole Reaction sandals

I am so excited about this dress. I keep reading about Uniqlo but unless I am in New York City or overseas, the only place to get anything is eBay. I won this dress for $10.55. SCORE! It's even better than I imagined. It fits perfectly which is always a awful fear when buying anything off eBay. I finally washed it so it's today's outfit. I think I might wear this again next week! I'm also loving footless tights. They are a good transition from summer to fall. I haven't even left the house and I've already put a freakin' tiny hole in it. Go figure.

Phillip Lim for Uniqlo dress, Zero Maria Conejo belt, Nordstrom footless tights, Corso Cosmo flats, Tiffany bracelets, Sydney Evan bracelet, Banana Republic bangles

1 comment:

MONI said...

I love the cardigan..