" My Style Lounge: strong enough for a man; made for a woman

Thursday, September 11, 2008

strong enough for a man; made for a woman

So... I bought this vest a year ago and today, ummm... is the first time I'm wearing it. I hope to pull it out more.

I've become a big fan of vests... especially long knit vests. It gives a nice alternative to cardigans. If I can get my fatass arms in blazers, I would be wearing them, too. Believe me, I tried but I can't find one- 1. I like and 2. that fits my big arms and my not as big body.

As you can see, my outfit has a strong menswear feel. Aside from the vest, I pulled out my oxford heels. I don't like the shoes as much as the vest. Okay, enough about vests...

Ladies of the Canyon dress, Gap vest, DKNY tights, Naturalizer oxfords, a Common Thread belt, Iosselliani necklace, Tiffany bracelets, SYdney Evan bracelet, and Banana Republic bangles

No comments: