" My Style Lounge: they're back and better than ever

Monday, September 8, 2008

they're back and better than ever

I bought this dress two summers ago and wore it once. After wearing it, I realized that it was too big so I took it to the tailors. Today was the first day wearing it though it was awhile back that I had it altered. I was pleasantly surprised to see an added button along the chest opening so I wasn't showing off the assets. My tailor is so awesome.

Recognize the shoes? After a trip to Mexico in June, I thought they would have to rest in peace. The heel broke on one of them and, honestly, they started to look raggedy. Before giving up all hope on my favorite pair of shoes, I took them to the cobbler. It was my first trip ever to the cobbler and I am so glad I did it. They repaired the heel and even dyed/ cleaned (hell, I don't know what they do) them to look new. There are no more jean stains, water stains, blah, blah. I'm so happy!

Wyeth by Todd Magill dress, Gap camisole, Roberto del Carlo heels, J.Crew necklace, and F21 cuff

1 comment:

Diabolina 3.1 said...

great color on you.

fun blog ;)