" My Style Lounge: a very good saturday

Saturday, September 20, 2008

a very good saturday

I enjoyed today A LOT (except for the bad hair day). I went to Barneys to take part in their Love Yourself Event. Somehow, I spent exactly $175 (minimum requirement) to get my free gift. Barneys knows how to give, too. I especially love the makeup bag. There were a few black bags left and plenty of gold. I found the gold to be so much prettier and more interesting. I'm a little disappointed in my Barneys beauty section though. There really isn't much to pick from. I spent too much time just trying to find something to buy. Now, if they had Hourglass Cosmetics like they their website, I probably would have been out within 30 minutes. Anyways, I went to the lady's CO-OP to see what there was. I fell in love with an Alexander Wang handbag and I bought 2 Vince tank tops for $19- SCORE!!!

I also decided to stop by DSW. I have two coupons that I need to use. In amazement, I found two Farylrobins that I have been wanting. You might recall my "wish you were mine" post on the Asti style. Well, they had it in black and they are just like I imagined- AMAZING. They also had the Zebra style that I have had my eyes on. I'm torn because they are DSW "retail prices" ($140 and $160) which is only a few bucks cheaper than retail and there are only 1 or 2 in my size left. Knowing they are "ugly pretty," they probably will hang out for awhile. At the same time, I can't risk losing Asti- a style I have been wanting FOR EVER. What is a girl to do?

Oh... and I'm wearing a pair of new shoes. LOVE THEM!!!

C&C California tank, Mike & Chris hoodie, Goldsign jeans, Jeffrey Campbell hooker heels, Andrea Brueckner handbag, Iosselliani necklace, Phillip Crangi for Gap bracelet, Tiffany bracelets, and SYDney Evan bracelet

No comments: