" My Style Lounge: what the f....!!!!

Saturday, September 13, 2008

what the f....!!!!

So... I have been itching for a pair of Hunter Wellies for... well, EVER!!! Not only do they look cool, they are functional (and they would have been perfect today). I've tried them on a couple times so I know what size I need. I was just hoping to find them at a steal. Instead, the price went up from $95 to $115. What the f***?

Now, I can kick myself here and kick myself there. I did have a couple chances to save some pocket change. Smith & Hawken has sent me a few coupons and even a Family & Friends invite. I wait and I wait for a deal but when it comes, I forget why I want it. Damn! I guess I will still be waiting because now I need to make up the $20 increase as well.

BTW, I can't decide between black, chocolate, navy, purple, or yellow. What do you think I should get (when I finally get the nerve to buy them)?

Hunter Wellies $115

No comments: