" My Style Lounge: will target's go line keep my interest?

Thursday, September 11, 2008

will target's go line keep my interest?

Okay, my interest in Target's Go International line has started to wane. Three lines later and nothing has compared to the bags full of Rogan I picked up. Actually, I forgot about the current line- New Next Row. It wasn't until reading another blog did I realize it came out. I stopped by Target last week to check it out and it lived up to my non-existent expectation. There were things that were cute here and there but nothing that made my jaw drop.

And then... there is the belted ruffle dress. This, I have to have. It's so freakin' awesome (and I rarely use the word awesome). I see so much potential in the dress- wear it alone, wear it with cardigans (or blazers), put another top over it and use it as a skirt, wear it with a turtleneck underneath, etc. Damn... it has so many possibilities! I can't wait to buy it!

ebony belted ruffle calico print dress $39.99

No comments: