" My Style Lounge: american apparel wish list

Sunday, October 5, 2008

american apparel wish list

If I already didn't have enough American Apparel, it seems I need more. I want all the things below and in all the colors shown.

I already have a ridiculous amount of tank tops but I don't have any AA racerback versions. With the beloved scoopneck, I have to get some. I'm so happy to see the range of tri-blend colors grow, too. There is something pretty about this t-shirt dress. I never thought anything of it until I saw Jane of Sea of Shoes wear it here. And then there is the pullover. I have a Gap version that I love so much, I need the AA version for more colors. If I had them, I would probably wear them everyday.

tri-blend racerback tank $19

fine jersey short sleeve crew neck t-shirt dress $30

tri-blend light weight raglan pullover $36

No comments: