" My Style Lounge: i'm looking for some new cardigans

Saturday, October 11, 2008

i'm looking for some new cardigans

So now I know why I haven't done a post like this in a long time. It's a BITCH! But I'm in need of new cardigans in new shapes, new colors, new everything and so the search began.

I will forever be in love with grandpa cardigans but I am also falling for other styles I'm seeing out there. I'm wanting them chunky and bulky. I'm also wanting them in different kinds of knit. I'm actually starting to embrace the cable knit (in small quantities), too. Cardigans are easy to wear, they update an outfit, or they just keep you plain warm as the weather begins to drop.

Here are a few (okay, actually more than a few) styles that I wouldn't mind having:

Forever 21 open front cardigan with pin $24.80

Old Navy tie front cardigan $29.50

BDG shawl cardigan $54

BDG variegated stripe cardigan $54

Cheap Monday carro cardigan sweater $60

Rekiem mesh cape zip cardi $95

Stylein drop collar cardigan $279

Acne Jeans Berly knit cardigan $299

Loomstate Jeans sundown hooded cardigan $330

DKNY circular cozy cardigan $375

3.1 Phillip Lim long cardigan $450

Ksubi boho cocoon cardigan $458

James Perse cutaway cardigan $475

Rachel Comey chunky alpaca grandpa cardigan $485

Mason by Michelle Mason swing cardigan $540

MM6 by Martin Margiela bright red cardigan $552

James Perse funnel neck cardigan $575

Lutz & Patmos mitered cardigan $595

Zero + Maria Conejo shell shrug cardigan $645

Lutz & Patmos cable coat cardigan $825

3 comments:

Join the Gossip said...

I'm having such a hard time finding a long cardigan to wear with sweaters. They are either too big or too tight =( These are some great options!

issa said...

i've been looking for a good long cardi.. i kinda like the bdg one.. and it's affordable!

Styleseeking Zurich said...

hi~
thanks a lot for your comment on styleseeking zurich.
MADEWELL. i never heard of it before : )
thanks for telling me!
yes, the clothes are too pretty!

ps: i loooove the cardigans.
Mi-Ji