" My Style Lounge: leather up

Sunday, October 19, 2008

leather up

Give me leather... LOTS and LOTS of leather. I want leather jackets, vests, skirt, pants... you name it. Turn a romantic look a little bit rough or make a rough outfit look rougher. Go for lightweight, buttery leather or take on structure. Don't go head to toe though unless you are into the dominatrix look or trying our for a heavy metal band.

Acne darling leather skirt $599
(sadly gone from oaknyc.com)

Mike & Chris 'Kelvin' leather jacket $618

Mike & Chris 'Leighton' boyfriend blazer $775

Loeffler Randall leather jacket $695

Twenty8Twelve 'Gillian' leather jacket $700

Ever 'Rhuddlan' jacket $805

Alexander Wang leather vest $824

Helmut Lang leather leggings $875

Rogan 'Edmonds' coat $960

Mike & Chris 'Alistair' convertible jacket $965
(I love how this jacket can 'convert' into a vest, a very clear winner.)

Grai 'Anouk' draped motorcyle jacket $1119

Acne 'Dynamo' leather dress $1199

Rag & Bone leather dress $1325

Alexander Wang leather blazer $1350

I saw the picture below on the Fashion Spot and my eyes popped out when I saw the leather jacket the model is wearing. If you know who makes it, please share!

from thefashionspot.com

No comments: