" My Style Lounge: mike & chris, you are tormenting me with your shoes

Sunday, October 12, 2008

mike & chris, you are tormenting me with your shoes

Oh, Mike and Chris Gonzales... you guys are just freakin' talented. I don't care if all the celebrities love you. There's good reason to adore your line. Your clothes and shoes AMAZING. No one can knock that.

And your latest shoe collection... I am head over heels for it. I love the platform, the shape of the toe (what do you call it, by the way?), and the rough look of the leather. Oh, and the heel... it's just right to give me the height I need without making me suffer (much).

You are welcome to give me one of each style below in a size 7 and in each color. I will wear them to death. (If you want, you can throw in a leather jacket, too.)

"Irwin" calfskin t-strap pump $448

"Newton" ankle boot $563
(If I had to choose, you would be the ONE.)

"Upton" mid-calf boot $664

"Paxton" cuffed ankle boot $675

"Wallis" calfskin sculptured heel boot $793

1 comment:

issa said...

ugh more shoes to lust over.. i had no idea they made shoes too.