" My Style Lounge: rachel comey continues to tortue me

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

rachel comey continues to tortue me

Rachel Comey can't do wrong AT ALL. I wish I had a whole wardrobe of her clothes and shoes. It hits the mark in all the right ways. When I saw the selection of Rachel Comey shoes at Oak, my jaw completely dropped. I would be happy to have one or all pairs.

I even got a personal email from Jonathan+Olivia letting me know that they got the Johen Clog, the new version of the Ackee Clog from last season. I had emailed them looking for Ackee awhile back so I guess they saved my email. I wish I could reply and tell them, "Send them immediately." Instead, I need to save my bucks and just dream of them. *Sigh*

creeperly peep toe heel $316

rainier cut out heel $342

logan heel $362

penpal grey leather boot $364

1 comment:

Fruchtzwerg said...

Great shoes, such a temptation!