" My Style Lounge: a touch of animal print is always nice

Saturday, October 11, 2008

a touch of animal print is always nice

I went to a baby shower today and this is what I wore. It took me less than 5 minutes to figure out what I was going to wear. I wish everyday was like that.

When I bought this dress, it was a little too big so I took it to the tailor's. He took it in at the shoulders and I think it hiked up the dress a bit. It makes the dress a little bit work inappropriate so I don't wear it as often as I'd like. Love my sweater vest... best Target purchase ever. Also, I have been wearing this ring a lot more but I keep forgetting to give credit to it when I post my outfits.

Okay... so I'm thinking maybe it's nap time now. Later.

Gap dress, Rogan for Target sweater vest, Club Monaco belt, Steve Madden flats, Iosselliani necklace, Tiffany ring and bracelets, Banana Republic bangles, Philip Crangi for Gap bracelet, SYdney Evan bracelet

1 comment:

Join the Gossip said...

I really like the look. All of the pieces look great together =)