" My Style Lounge: 2 out of 3

Thursday, November 6, 2008

2 out of 3

If it wasn't already apparent, I'm starting to get lazy about daily outfit posts. I'm also enjoying creating a collaboration of my looks... winning or not.

I knew Election Day was going to be a long day so effort wasn't in my vocabulary when it came to dressing. I was out at 7 so I could vote before going to work. On a normal day, that would be dreadful but I was so excited to vote, it wasn't as daunting as imagined. I'm glad the candidate I voted for won!

Gap top, C&C California tank, Goldsign Jeans, Roberto del Carlo sandals, J.Crew necklace, F21 cuff

I didn't anticipate being so "polished" looking. I haven't worn the skirt in awhile. I wish you could see all the detail. It has corset-like work around the waist and it's sewn in several panels.

Gap tank, Original Penguin cardigan, Marc by Marc Jacobs skirt, Mike & Chris heels, F21 necklace

This is today's outfit and my least favorite. The top came from LFT and it was the top I tried to exchange over the summer but they wouldn't let me. I tried to make it work but I will have to play with it more. The sales associate tried to help me by telling me to hide it under a blazer. ARE YOU SERIOUS? I do like the ruffles along the chest and the banding at the waist but I'm not too pleased with the sleeves. Maybe I should try to hide it under something.

American Apparel v-neck, Joie blouse, Kerrigan pants, CO-OP Barneys flats, F21 cuff

2 comments:

girl6_NYC said...

Your second outfit is super-flattering on you.

wroxton said...

Thank you for noticing. I should stick with heels!