" My Style Lounge: drunk blogging

Saturday, November 8, 2008

drunk blogging

I think I like drunk blogging. Or maybe, I just like being drunk!

Tonight, I went to an auction party. No auction was going on with me. Instead, I drank. It was a Vegas theme party. There was gambling, drinking, eating, socializing, and whatnot. They had a green room that captured your head dancing with another body to whatever music you wanted. They would record it and give you a DVD of the experience. I wanted to do it but Hubby wasn't interested. They had someone doing butt drawings... okay, it was more like charcoal drawings from behind. It was very tasteful. We did that. I gambled $100 some gave me and lost it all. I wish I realized that in my goody bag, I had $200 to gamble. That kind of sucks. Well... now that I think about it, I don't know if they paid out. And... I paid for none of my drinks. 2 people gave me drink tickets. Score! Our night ended with dancing. Hubby and I haven't done that in awhile. It brought back good memories (I met Hubby at a club). After a few songs, we left. It was better to end the night at a good note than to leave at the very end.

Can you tell that I'm drunk?

Oh... and I forgot to mention. I put on Shu Uemura faux lashes. There from a friend who gave them to me for Christmas a couple years ago. I finally decided to try them. After taking these pics, I took the left one off and re-applied several times until I was happy. Enjoy those pictures. I rarely do head shots.

Friday
Gap shirt, Vince funnel neck, Goldsign jeans, Miss Sixty boots, Urban Outfitters necklace, J.Crew bracelet

Saturday
LaRock dress, Vince top, American Apparel leggings, Jeffrey Campbell heels, Lauren Merkin clutch, Banana Republic bangles, Tiffany bracelets



1 comment:

girl6_NYC said...

LOVE your eye makeup! So pretty.