" My Style Lounge: a few days of outfits

Monday, November 3, 2008

a few days of outfits

My favorite outfit was Sunday's outfit. I love my Kain tank. I bought two- one in grey and one in black. Odd thing though... my black one fits differently than the grey. It's not as deep along the neck and slightly shorter. It kinda (no actually) sucks.

Today was sloppy Monday. Somehow, I turned my alarm off. I swear I turned it on the night before. So... either, I heard it and turned it off or I messed up the alarm trying to turn off Hubby's. Anyways... I woke up late. No further explanation needed.

Saturday
C&C California tank, Madewell cardigan, Marc by Marc Jacobs skirt, Gap belt, nude fishnets, Naturalizer boots, Urban Outfitters necklace, F21 cuff

Sunday
Kain tank, Madewell cardigan, Rogan for Target leggings, Roberto del Carlo sandals, J.Crew necklace, F21 cuff

Sloppy Monday
Club Monaco sweater, Gap camisole and cargo pants, Farylrobin flats, Iosselliani necklace, usual arm candy

No comments: