" My Style Lounge: gravely overdue but better than never

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

gravely overdue but better than never

It's been ages since I last posted my outfits. I've been trying to take pictures when I can and where I can and it hasn't been easy without my typical photo spot. I tried a free corner of my bedroom but I didn't feel like making my bed on subsequent days. If I had realized that you wouldn't even see my bed, I probably would have continued to use Lately, I have settled with the bathroom which isn't so bad if you ignore the hanging robes and the hair dryer's cord. The lighting is definitely better.

So tonight... I finally checked out the camera and I had forgotten that I took pictures prior to the house guests' visit. I don't remember when I took them but here they are.

American Apparel v-neck, Mike & Chris hoodie, Habitual Jeans, J.Crew bracelet, and Roberto del Carlo sandals

Club Monaco sweater, Gap tank, J.Crew cords (recent purchase for a mere $17), regular arm candy, and Miss Sixty boots

Martin & Osa turtleneck, Gap skirt, Urban Outfitters belt, Spanx tights, Philip Crangi for Gap bracelet, F21 cuff, gold bangles from Mom, and Miss Sixty boots

Martin & Osa turtleneck, Kain t-shirt, Goldsign jeans, Miss Sixty boots

Gap dress and camisole, American Apparel cardigan, Urban Outfitters belt, Banana Republic patterned tights, J.Crew bangles, Miss Sixty boots



Can you tell that I got my haircut? It's much cleaner. You might have noticed that I can't stop wearing my Miss Sixty boots, too. Don't be around when I take them off. Phew!

No comments: