" My Style Lounge: because i like italian things

Friday, December 12, 2008

because i like italian things

I thought I wanted a pair of Converse lo-tops. I even ordered a pair from Shopbop. When they arrived, they had 3 things going against them. I felt like they were a bit big (though they were my usual Converse size), the color wasn't exactly what I wanted (they were suppose to be cream but they looked a little too yellow for me), and they went on sale right after I ordered them. So... I sent them back. Now, I want a pair of Supera sneakers. There is a dilemma. I can't decide between white or ecru. Is white too white? Once they get a bit dirty, will they achieve the color I want? Or does ecru serve my need for some off-white sneakers? Will you please help me pick?

FYI, if you also want a pair of Superga (or maybe Minnetonkas), ShoeBuy is offering $20 off a $50 purchase when you use Paypal. Then, if you register with Shoebuy, they take an automatic additional discount off your purchase. And don't forget to use Lucky Rewards. They give 12% cash back (the percentage was larger over the summer, but like I've said before, you take what you can get).

PS... I also want a pair of John Varvatos by Converse slip-ons. They are half price at Shopbop. I just wish I didn't have such an issue with their slip-on sizing.



No comments: