" My Style Lounge: martin clothes

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

martin clothes



If you haven't already noticed, I love basics... especially luxurious basics. Yeah, American Apparel fills a need when you are on a budget. But sometimes, I want something nice and Martin Clothes is definitely more than nice. As they put it, Martin Clothes is "the destination for cool clothes hunters searching for simple pieces with a twist." I would have to agree. You can only find the capsule wardrobe of Martin Clothes through this website.

cashmere sweatshirt $350- 100% cashmere, it's that American Apparel raglan pullover but a million times better. I love the baggy fit and sexy open neckline.

long sleeve t-shirt $90- It's the t-shirt with the perfect combination of length for the person who loves to layer with a flattering neckline and slimming body.

sheer pashmina $195- It's a whisper weight pashmina perfect to wear year round. Made of a cashmere/ silk blend, you will never want to take it off.

pocket blouse $185- I want to wear this with the long sleeve t-shirt. With navy stitching and great front pockets, it's hard to resist.

long tank top $55- So what if I have enough tanks to last me a month (and probably a few more after that), what's wrong with one more? I'm sure it won't disappoint.

military jacket $495- The fit, the length, the cut... it's a great alternative to your typical blazer. I want one in both black and brown.

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

hi! Just wanted to remind you to check your email :) Thanks so much!