" My Style Lounge: UO and Nylon

Thursday, December 11, 2008

UO and Nylon


Thanks to dreamecho, I got to sign up for my second free subscription for Nylon. I thought it was too good to be true when I discovered the offer last year but it was no joke. A couple months later, I started to get issues. Now, my subscription has seemed to have ended (seemed because I recently received the December issue in the mail) and I planned on renewing but I don't have to now. I'm very happy!

On a side note, I have been taking pictures of some of my outfits but I can't find my USB cable. Until it shows up, I can't post any of them. I also planned on posting Christmas wishlists in parts but I can't seem to get it together in fear that I will miss something really good. I know... I'm a loser. Maybe, I can get organized this weekend.

No comments: