" My Style Lounge: where are my pants?

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

where are my pants?

Can you say freezing? For the past few days, temperatures have been below or near freezing. It has been a fun few days though. My favorite cousin and his family came to visit and it's just been nonstop. I wouldn't want to spend the beginning of my vacation any other way.

This was 12/20.

Mango dress, Martin & Osa turtleneck, UO belt and necklace, unknown tights, Frye boots

This was 12/21.

James Perse dress, Club Monaco top, Rag & Bone belt, Spanx tights, Frye boots, nameplate necklace, F21 cuff

This was yesterday.

Calypso turtleneck dress, Banana Republic skirt, Zero Maria Conejo belt, DKNY tights, Henry Cuir mary janes, Iosselliani necklace

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the Henry Cuir mary janes!