" My Style Lounge: can't get you out of my mind

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

can't get you out of my mind

I'm obsessing over this faux leather hoody. I wouldn't even have noticed it if it wasn't for my brother. We were in American Apparel while I was doing an exchange. It caught my brother's eye but they didn't have the size he wanted and he decided it looked too much like a rain slicker. We went back another day and I decided to try it on. X-small fit but I wanted to see how small would look. There was no small to try on. Since then, I can't stop thinking about it. Maybe one of the AAs here will have it. Would you agree it's pretty sweet?

matte faux leather hoody $60

I did walk out with an acid wash California fleece zip hoody. Maybe I'll wear that tomorrow.

acid wash California fleece hoody $38

No comments: