" My Style Lounge: favorite things at urban outfitters

Sunday, January 18, 2009

favorite things at urban outfitters

I was browing the UO website this morning and there was so much that got my attention. These are some of my favorite things. Maybe, I can own a few of these pieces.

UO trellis tights $14
Um... if you haven't noticed, I love tights. This pair would be happy among my collection.


shibori gauze scarves $28
Pretty, pretty scarves. Since I can't decide between the three options, I think I might just grab these two.

Renata knits beaded necklace $34


printed exaggerated hi/low hem $32
It's the shape that I love most about these tanks.

Urban Renewal ruffle skirt $48
This skirt would be great alone or layered under another skirt.

Ecote Masai skirt $54

Silence & Noise high waisted linen skirt $58

Silence & Noise hooded poncho $58
There is something similar by Slow and Steady Wins the Race but $58 is a much friendlier price.

Tikirani fairisle tunic sweater $78
I can't explain why I like this dress. With some light blue jeans and a turtleneck, it gives that carefree look.

S Loves C by Spring & Clifton batwing tunic $98
I'm most attracted to the buttons along the side.

Leather Architectural heel $78
Seychelles Cypress platform $98
I've been looking for the perfect pair of affordable heels and I think these Seychelles will do just nicely.

Jeffrey Campbell lattice heel $128
Frye Gail woven slingback $188
Jeffrey Campbell crosshatch platform $198

1 comment:

Danica said...

Wow.!! Urban Outfitters just keeps getting better.