" My Style Lounge: if you squint really hard,maybe you'll see something

Friday, January 16, 2009

if you squint really hard,maybe you'll see something

So... I was in a car accident on Christmas Eve. I don't think I mentioned it. There were a lot of cars involved but I was lucky to come out with no injuries or car damage... so I thought. My insurance company made me come in to have pictures taken of my car and I finally went in today. No visible damage (unless you get really close and squint your eyes) equals $724 worth of damage. Damn. Now, I just have to decide if I really want to have my car repaired because like I said... you can't see anything.


what i'm wearing:
American Apparel raglan pullover
American Apparel baby rib pocket frock
Habitual jeans
Miss Sixty boots
pashmina from a spring market
Urban Outfitters cuff

No comments: