" My Style Lounge: pent up excitement

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

pent up excitement

It's hard to get excited about something you haven't even seen yet. I'm talking about McQ Alexander McQueen for Target. Then eeps rambling let us know that Is Mental posted lookbook pictures she discovered from Love is a Battle Droid. All this sampling began my fever. And then finally... Nylon filled the gap by showing all the pictures from the lookbook. Now, it's my turn to continue this domino effect.

It's time now for me to save money because I feel the need to buy (almost) all of it. At least, buy everything I have any remote interest in and then decide later if it works or not. I just hope that it will be available online because if I have to rely on going to my nearest Target, I'm going to be pissed off. I hardly doubt it will last a day in stores.

The line completely fulfills my style aesthetic. I'm in constant search for the perfect unbasic basics. The mix of blues and pinks with black and grey work for me. No, it does not showcase his outrageous designs. Yes, maybe it's McQueen for Americans. I'm no longer 21... I have a profession (that is unfortunately unrelated to fashion or creativity)...blah blah blah.

What's my point? I'm very excited about McQ for Target. I'm going to have a hard time waiting until March to get my hands on it. I want it now.



















3 comments:

M @ Wearfare said...

Hey I really love your blog and I was hoping you could check out mine and tell me what you think?

wearfare.blogspot.com
mostlymodel.blogspot.com

Thanks!

- M

ps - these pictures are great :D

wroxton said...

Thank you for the kind words. I see you have a love for Madewell as me. Thanks for sharing your blogs.

Song of Style said...

im so excited abt this!